Latest News (updated 3/14/2022)
Oracle 19c is now certified for SLES 15 SP3+ on Linux on Z. This is the next long term release of the Oracle database. If you have an Oracle DB license covering this, you can download it here. The minimum Linux distributions for this release are RHEL 7.4, RHEL 8.3, SLES 12 SP2 and SLES 15 SP3.
Announcements and News
- SLES 15 SP3 now certified for IBM LinuxONE and IBM Z servers running with Oracle Database 19c
- RHEL 8.3+ now certified for IBM LinuxONE and IBM Z servers running Oracle Database 19c
- Oracle Database 19c database tier Certified with E-Business Suite 12.2 for Linux on IBM Z
- Oracle Database 19c available running Linux on IBM LinuxONE and Z servers (pdf). Minimal levels RHEL 7.4, SLES 12 SP2
- Oracle announces Oracle Database 19c roadmap for Linux running on IBM Z servers (pdf)
- Oracle Database 18c available running Linux on IBM LinuxONE and Z servers (pdf). Minimal Linux levels: RHEL 6.4, RHEL 7.2, SLES 12 SP1.
- Oracle Database 19c and Oracle RAC 19c on IBM Z and IBM LinuxONE (pdf)
- Redbook Oracle on IBM Z (pdf) and corresponding Oracle on LinuxONE version (pdf)
- Oracle’s general Lifetime Support Policies and a pdf with specific dates
- Oracle’s Extended Support for Database 12.1 waived until July 2019
- Oracle 19c database installation guide for Linux