Latest News (updated 20/12/2019)
Oracle 19c (19.3) is now available for Linux on Z (pdf). This is the next long term release of the Oracle database (DB). If you have an Oracle DB license covering this, you can download it here. The minimum Linux distributions for this release are RHEL 7.4 and SLES 12 SP2.
Announcements and News
- Oracle Database 19c available running Linux on IBM LinuxONE and Z servers (pdf). Minimal levels RHEL 7.4, SLES 12 SP2
- Oracle announces Oracle Database 19c roadmap for Linux running on IBM Z servers (pdf)
- Oracle Database 18c available running Linux on IBM LinuxONE and Z servers (pdf). Minimal Linux levels: RHEL 6.4, RHEL 7.2, SLES 12 SP1.
- Redbook Oracle on IBM Z (pdf) and corresponding Oracle on LinuxONE version (pdf)
- Oracle’s general Lifetime Support Policies and a pdf with specific dates
- Oracle’s Extended Support for Database 12.1 waived until July 2019