Last week I’be been at SHARE in San Antonio. There was a good turnout and lots of good discussions. Here is the complete agenda. I’ve already blogged about the best session. Here are a few more:
- Introduction and Positioning of KVM for IBM z Systems
- KVM Concepts and Components for z/VM Lovers
- What’s New in the z/VM Hypervisor
- How Do You Spell SMT on z/VM?
- A Look at SMT Performance
- What’s New in Linux on z Systems?
- Docker and z Systems
- Linux Performance Tools in 60 Minutes
- z13 Performance with Linux – A One Year Journey